Rivers Alliance of CT Home Page
CT Water Trails
CT Water Trails Map
Paddling Tips & Info
Visit Us On Facebook!
P.O. Box 1797
Litchfield, CT 06759
CONNECTICUT WATER TRAIL LINKS
Connecticut Water Trail Links
- The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Coastal Access Guide is designed to help you explore the Connecticut shore. The DEEP Boating Division has additional freshwater boat launches and general information.
- Housatonic Valley Paddle Club has a website and a Faceboook page.
- The Connecticut River Boating Guide: Source To Sea. This book is a comprehensive guide to boating on the Connecticut River from the source to the Sound.
- Canoe and Natural Resource Guide to the Quinnipiac River. This booklet includes detailed maps showing canoe and fishing access points as well as historical, geological, and wildlife information.
- The Quinnipiac River Fund's website, www.thequinnipiacriver.com, has a section on boating that includes access site information.
- Trails.com has a clickable map of Connecticut flatwater paddling and canoeing (membership required for full access).
- Connecticut Recreational Canoe & Kayaking Maps from ctxguide.com give you access to topographic maps of Connecticut lakes, ponds, and some rivers.
- CTvisit.com provides a search for places related to canoes, kayaks, tubes, whitewater, flatwater, and stand-upon-paddleboards.
- Connecticut Sea Kayakers (ConnYak)
National Water Trail Links