Rivers Alliance of CT Home Page
CT Water Trails
CT Water Trails Map
Paddling Tips & Info
Visit Us On Facebook!
P.O. Box 1797
Litchfield, CT 06759
CONNECTICUT WATER TRAIL LINKS
Connecticut Water Trail Links
- The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Access Guide is designed to help you explore the Connecticut shore. The
DEEP Boating Division has additional
freshwater boat launches and general
- Housatonic Valley
Paddle Club has a website and a
- The Connecticut River Boating Guide: Source To Sea. This book is a
comprehensive guide to boating on the Connecticut River from the source to the
- Canoe and Natural
Resource Guide to the Quinnipiac River. This
booklet includes detailed maps showing canoe and fishing access points as well
as historical, geological, and wildlife information.
- The Quinnipiac River Fund's website, www.thequinnipiacriver.com, has a
section on boating that includes access site
- Trails.com has a
clickable map of Connecticut flatwater paddling and
canoeing (membership required for full access).
- Connecticut Recreational Canoe & Kayaking Maps from ctxguide.com
give you access to topographic maps of Connecticut lakes, ponds, and some rivers.
- CTvisit.com provides a search for places
- Connecticut Sea Kayakers (ConnYak)
National Water Trail Links